Sony Computer Entertainment’s PlayStation 4 (PS4) is a well-known and popular home video gaming console. It offers immersive new game worlds as well as a strict gaming community. On the PS4, the Error CE-32809-2 occurs when users attempt to launch specific games or programs conventionally. This issue has been documented to happen with both digitally acquired and physical media.
Along with other well-known game systems such as Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, the PS4 improves people’s lives. It is undeniable that when the PS4 is configured correctly, it gives an outstanding gaming experience. However, it occasionally ran poorly and gave some errors, such as the Error CE-32809-2.
As it turns out, there are several possible causes for this error code. Here are a few potential offenders that could be to blame for this issue. Today, we’ll look at the causes why PS4 cannot start the application and give the ce-32809-2 error, which includes a variety of problems.
Causes PS4 Error CE-32809-2
We listed some of the prominent causes that generate errors. Understanding the issue is essential because of these causes; we quickly eliminate the PS4 error ce-32809-2.
You might be dealing with a primary issue involving one or more system files if you started encountering this problem after an unexpected computer shutdown. If this is the case, try power-cycling your console to see if it resolves the issue.
Common firmware inconsistency
A long inactive period is one of the most typical reasons for this issue, which results in a brief license inconsistency, leading your console to believe you don’t have the permissions to play this content. In this situation, a simple console restart should be sufficient to resolve the issue.
PS4 is unable to verify your licenses
Your console will be unable to authenticate the ownership of the licenses on your account due to a problem with your Internet connection or a brief difficulty with Sony’s servers. Setting your console as the primary PS4 account for your PSN account is the quickest fix in this scenario.
The persistent license variance can cause your PlayStation system to reject access to a particular digital purchase. Some users face this issue because of licensing inconsistency. In this scenario, you should resolve the issue by restoring the licenses from the Account Management menu.
Corrupted PS4 database
You won’t be able to address one type of licensing mismatch by merely reinstating the licenses. If your game’s operating system files cause the issue, the only solution is to rebuild the database. It may do this from your PS4’s Recovery Menu.
Underlying system file corruption
Corrupted kernel-level files in certain conditions may cause this problem. In this situation, backing up your data and initializing your console via the Recovery Menu would most likely solve the problem.
Fixing the PS4 Error CE-32809-2
The PS4 connects consumers to a distinct range of games while also providing a pleasant gaming experience. However, PS4 users have recently experienced an error when trying to launch particular games or programs. “Cannot launch the application,” reads the notification accompanying the error.
Restart the PS4 Console
Restarting the PS4 console is the first step in resolving PS4 error ce-32809-2. It is effective in resolving a variety of PS4 issues, including the error 32809-2. As a result, it is essential to give it a chance.
Hold the PS button on the game system and select the Restart PS4 option from the prompted Power Options menu to restart the PS4. Then wait for the restart process to complete. When the process is complete, restart the game or application to see if the error code ce-32809-2 is still present.
Power Cycling your Console
As it turns out, most of the time, the widespread OS inconsistency causes the issue because of the corrupted temporary data formed due to an unexpected system interruption or a faulty update. If this situation applies, you should resolve the issue without the need for a more significant operation. After performing a power cycling method on the PlayStation 4 console, several impacted consumers confirmed that it resolved the PS4 error. To complete a power-cycling process on your PS4 console, follow the steps below:
- First, switch off the PS4 console entirely and ensure that it is not in Hibernate mode.
- Press and hold on the Power button with your console switched on and keep it pressed until you can hear the back fans of your console turning off entirely (hardly it takes about 10 seconds).
- During this process, your console will play two short Beep Sounds. When you hear the second beep, then release the power button.
- Remove the power cord from the power socket that attaches to your console and wait 30 seconds or longer before plugging it back in.
- After some moment, restart the console and wait for the startup to finish.
- You may repeat the previous activity that caused the issue, and now you will not get the error.
Setting the Console as the Primary PS4
One of the most common causes of the CE-32809-2 error is when your console detects you don’t have the necessary permissions to play the game or application that’s causing the problem. It is most likely to happen with media purchased digitally.
If this scenario applies to you, you should be able to resolve the issue by going to your console’s Settings menu and establishing this device as the primary PS4 in your account’s Account Management settings. If your console isn’t operating as your primary PS4, then follow the steps below to fix the PS4 error CE-32809-2 through establishing this console primary:
- From your PS4’s main screen, select Settings from the menu at the top.
- Navigate to the Account Management section of the Settings menu.
- Select Activate as Your Primary PS4 from the Account Management menu, then choose to activate at the final approval menu to begin the operation.
Note: If your PS4 is already set as your primary console, deactivate it, restart your computer, and then return to this screen to reactivate it.
- Once the process is complete, restart your computer and check if the problem has been resolved.
If the problem persists, proceed to the next possible solution listed below.
Restoring Licenses to fix PS4 error CE-32809-2
If the first two distinct solutions didn’t work for you, you’re likely dealing with a persistent licensing problem. Several affected customers who were experiencing the same issue were able to fix it by performing a license restore operation on their PS4 console.
This particular workaround is known to work in cases where the issue is limited to digitally purchased media. If this circumstance applies to you, follow the steps below to restore your PS4 console’s licenses and fix the CE-32809-2 error:
- You can utilize the menu at the top to navigate to the left-hand side and select Settings from the main dashboard of your PS4.
- Select the Account Management menu from the Settings menu and tap the X button to access it.
- Select Restore License from the Account Management option, then press X to exit the menu.
Use the Restore button at the final confirmation prompt and wait for the operation to finish and the reinstallation license.
- After the procedure is completed, restart your console and check if the problem has been resolved.
If you’re still getting the PS4 error CE-32809-2, continue to the next possible solution.
Rebuild PS4 Database
The corrupted database might potentially cause the PS4 error ce-32809-2. Hard disc failure or fragmentation, storage medium corruption, accidental data loss, file header corruption, PS4 system software installation or update failure, unexpected system shutdown, and so on are all possible causes for a corrupted database. For a corrupted database, there are three options. The first option is to rebuild the database from scratch.
Furthermore, Keep in mind that you can only perform this procedure in safe mode. It would help if you first booted into Safe Mode before you could begin rebuilding your databases. If you decide to continue with the process, follow the steps below:
Step by Step Procedure to fix PS4 error CE-32809-2
- If your PS4 console is turned on, you can turn it off by pressing the Power button on the controller from the dropdown menu and clicking on the Turn Off PS4.
- Wait a minute to make sure your console is completely turned off.
- Press and hold the Power button until you hear two hips in a row. These two beeps indicate that you have entered Safe Mode successfully.
- Now, connect your DualShock 4 controller to the front of your PlayStation 4 using a USB-A cable.
- Once your controller is connected, scroll down the list of available options until you find the option Rebuild Database, then click the X button to start the process.
- Wait for the operation to finish. This operation can take minutes or hours, depending on the size of your HDD and whether you’re using the newer SSD technology.
Note: This method essentially reorganizes your hard drive so that the _OS can access your data more easily and quickly. This will eliminate mistakes, reduce data load times, and prevent freezes or frame drops.
Initialize your PS4 to fix PS4 error CE-32809-2
If none of the potential solutions listed above have worked, you can try performing initialization on your PS4 console one last time to resolve the CE-32809-2 problem code. Several vulnerable users who had previously encountered this issue reported that this update worked.
But, before you proceed with this method, keep in mind that all data you have on your PlayStation 4. including game data and save data, will be erased.
We’ve included specific measures to ensure that the essential data linked with your PSN account is safely backed up on the cloud at the end of this operation, so you won’t have to worry about data loss.
Step by Step Procedure
- First and foremost, ensure you’re logged in with the PSN account that has your game data.
- Then, from the main dashboard, navigate to the Settings menu.
- Access the Application Saved Data Management menu from the Settings menu and select Saved Data in System Storage.
Note: Please remember that you’ll have an active PlayStation Plus subscription to back up your data to Sony’s cloud servers. You can instead of back up your data on a flash drive in this situation.
- Select Upload to Online Storage from the list of options when you get to the following menu and press X to access it. Use the Copy to USB Storage Device option instead if you don’t have a PS Plus subscription.
- When you get to the next screen, click Choose Multiple Applications using the Options button on your controller. Then go ahead and choose all of the appropriate save games you want to keep. After you’ve selected all of the proper items, click the Upload/Copy button to start uploading them to the cloud or copying them to a flash drive.
Note: If you have any more recent saves on the online storage, you will need to confirm the process again. If you have several distinct conflicts of this type, it’s a good idea to utilize the Apply to All box before choosing Yes so you don’t keep getting this popup.
Power off to fix PS4 error CE-32809-2
- When the process is finished, tap the PS toggle on your controller to get the guidance menu, then the Power Menu. Next, from the Power menu’s insides, select Turn Off PS4 and wait for your console to shut down entirely.
- Wait for 30 Seconds or longer after your console displays no indications, then tap and hold the power button until you hear two consecutive beeps. It is the indicator that your PlayStation 4 is going to enter the Recovery Menu.
- Connect your controller to your computer using a USB or a Cable, then pick option six from the Recovery menu. Before pressing X to start the operation, make sure your PS4 is up to date.
- Select Yes at the final confirmation prompt, then wait until the operation is finished.
- Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management and select Saved Data in Online Storage if this occurs. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to download the data you had recently backed up on the cloud. Your console will restart in regular mode once the operation is completed.
Note: If you’ve already saved the data to a flash drive, choose Saved Data on USB Storage instead.
- Reinstall the game or application causing the CE-32809-2 error and check if the issue has been resolved.
Today, we’ve covered all possible causes of error CE-32809-2 on PS4 and tried to resolve the issue. If any of the methods worked for you, please share our article on Facebook and comment below.
Sony upgrades its products frequently to ensure that they are compatible with the most recent version of applications. It stands true for their PlayStation consoles as well. The upgrades involve improvements and patches to resolve issues in addition to compatibility. Sometimes PS4 error SU-42481-9 appears while upgrading the software.
However, it can be annoying when your Playstation’s official upgrade causes the error. This error message first appeared in mid-2018, and it has been present since. This problem arises when an update is halted due to a poor internet connection, faulty servers, or corrupted system files.
Whatever the cause, the solutions we provide will resolve this error right away and avoid further issues with your Playstation. We’ll guide you on what to do if your PS4 displays the SU-42481-9 error code during a software update. So let’s start!
What does PlayStation error SU 42481 9 mean?
When users try to connect to the PSN network or update their system, the play station displays the error code SU-42481-9. Here are a few of the possible causes of this problem:
Corrupt temporary files:
There are some instances when the PS4’s temporary files are corrupted, preventing it from upgrading correctly.
Harmful updating files:
It’s conceivable that the files intended to be installed through the update are corrupt and unable to be installed accurately.
Make sure you have your PSN credentials before we continue with the solutions. When the prompt appears, you may need to re-enter them. Remove all discs from the console as well before proceeding.
How Do I Fix PS4 Error SU-42481-9?
To resolve the issue, Sony suggests installing the system software update utilising safe mode. This article will show you a couple of troubleshooting solutions to help you resolve the PS4 error SU-42481-9.
Check PlayStation Servers.
First, you need to download the necessary files to update and ensure that your Playstation is connected to PSN’s servers. If you get error codes while updating the software on your PS4, it could mean there’s a problem with the servers.
To check the current state of their services, go to Playstation’s dedicated page. If PSN is unavailable, the best thing you can do is wait for their team to resolve the issue, as you cannot resolve server-related issues on your own. However, if the Playstation Network servers are working correctly, proceed to the next step.
Power Cycling your PS4
PlayStations have been identified to glitch for a long time. However, it can be easily remedied by power cycling the console. It’s an act of completely shutting down your devices and draining all of the power cables.
It forces the console to start up with all of its default configurations.
- First, turn off your PS4 device by pressing the power button on the front of the console.
- Then, Unplug the power cord from the terminal once the console has been properly shut down.
- Now press and hold the PS4’s power button for 30 seconds to ensure that all power cables have been drained.
- Wait for 4-5 minutes, and then leave it alone. After that, reconnect everything and try running the PS4.
- Now you may check the PS4 error SU-42481-9 went away, and then you can reconnect to the PSN network.
Check the Storage Space.
Although you won’t be able to update your Playstation 4 if you don’t have enough space in the drive, it’s a good idea to leave a 5GB to 10GB buffer on your hard drive in addition to the actual size of the update.
You can do this by uninstalling any useless software or games and then reinstalling them after the upgrade. You can delete games from your PS4 by following the steps below:
- First, navigate to your home screen and search for games and applications that you may Uninstall.
- Then, using your controller, highlight them and then press the Options button.
- Select the Delete option from the side menu.
- Finally, confirm your action by pressing the O or X button on your controller.
Now delete every game or application you did not need and after that, go back to check if the issue is fixed.
Check Network Connection.
Sometimes unstable or slow networks can cause the issue while downloading the update. It may cause issues with the connection between your Playstation and PSN’s servers. Make sure your internet connection is working if you get a SU-42481-9 during an update.
You can check the connectivity in PlayStation by navigating to Settings and then Network > Test Internet Connection, or you can do an internet speed test.
If the test implies that your network is slow or unstable, reboot your modem or router to re-build the connection with your service provider’s servers. Remove the power wire from your router and leave it unplugged for at least 10 seconds before plugging it back in.
After all the procedure is completed, you can reconnect all the wires and re-test the network test on your PS4 to see the problem is fixed. If the testing fails again, you may contact your internet service provider and ask them to fix it.
Updating through Safe Mode to fix PS4 Error SU-42481-9
If power cycling, storage, and network connection do not solve the problem and the error code persists, we need to upgrade the console to safe mode. The PS4 features a safe mode that allows you to execute basic actions to resolve bugs and error codes.
It may take some time to update the PS4 in safe mode, so be patient and don’t cancel the process at any point.
- First, turn off the PS4, press the Power Button on the console’s front panel. A few times, the indicator will blink.
- Press and hold the Power button after switching off your PlayStation 4 until you hear the two beeps.
- When you first press it, you’ll hear the first beep, and when you keep pressing it, you’ll hear the second beep (for around 7 seconds).
- Connect the PS4 controller to the computer through a USB cable, then click the Play Station button on the controller. The Play Station is now in safe mode.
- In Safe Mode, update the system software and continue by selecting the option Update System Software.
- Restart your Play Station after the process is completed to see if the problem has been resolved.
Manually Update Your PS4 Via Safe Mode
If you can still upgrade your Playstation 4, we recommend manually doing so via Safe Mode. To avoid problems, make sure you follow the procedures below exactly.
Note: We will not be responsible if something goes wrong with your PS4 throughout this process.
- First, get a flash drive and insert it into your Mac or PC.
- After that, change the drive’s format to FAT32 and create a folder called PS4.
- Next, create a new folder called UPDATE.
- Using any browser, go to Playstation’s official website and download the update file.
- Finally, copy the update file to your flash drive’s UPDATE folder and rename it PS4UPDATE.PUP.
After updating your PS4, give it a few minutes to see if everything is working correctly. If you ever get the SU-42481-9 error code while updating your PS4, repeat the method above.
If you don’t feel comfortable manually updating or any of the solutions does not work. Then you can always have an option to hire someone to do it for you. To report the problem, you have been encountering while updating your system.
Go to Playstation’s official site, contact their customer service and make an appointment to take your PS4 to your local service centre to get it checked for any potential software or hardware issues.
PS4 has many other errors that we cannot cover in this article, but we conclude our guide on resolving the SU-42481-9 error code on the PlayStation 4. Please leave a comment below if you have any questions or issues, and we tried our best to assist you.
All gamers know the curse of console error. The Ps4 is the most popular home video game console in the world, but sometimes it may not operate properly because of the possibility of any number of errors. One of the most common problems that might arise on the device is the PS4 error CE-36329-3. These kinds of annoying issues happen such as the system flickering the screen when you start playing a game.
The error comes with a text message that begins: “A problem has occurred in the system software…” After a while, the PS4 switches off, and you may be able to resolve the issue by simply rebooting the PS4, but that is not always the case. The resolving strategy is dependent on the cause of the error, and there is not just one cause to contemplate.
If you’re lucky then rebooting the PS4 will fix the issue, but not everyone is that lucky. Some gamers will need to dive deeper into the problem to come up with a viable solution. So, if you are one of these unlucky people, then pay attention, because our method provides an escape from this dilemma. So let’s start!
What does it mean an error has occurred in the system software CE-36329-3?
When the PS4 system has difficulty in finding or processing some of its files or fails to operate properly, this error occurs. Therefore, the system will stop working and display an error message with the error code CE-36329-3.
What is error code CE-32918-3 on PS4?
The PS4 error CE-36329-3 is an error that occurs when the console’s processing system fails to access the files it needs to function properly. The PS4 system is then unable to function due to data corruption or some other internal conflict. You can detect these issues either in the PS4 system or in the game you are launching/playing.
There are, of course, multiple causes for this error (CE-36329-3) on the PS4, but they all ultimately come to the fore because of data corruption. This error only appears when the PS4 system is attempting to process data that has been corrupted. However, sometimes other reasons may cause the error to surface, such as power issues, corrupted CMOS data, hardware failure, and more.
Why does my PS4 keep saying an error has occurred in the system software?
Crashes within apps or games can lead to significant data corruption issues. Any files that an application is accessing may be damaged if it is terminated in ways other than the standard shutdown method. Wrong code, unpatched vulnerabilities, or running too many apps at once and filling up too much space on the PS4’s memory can cause app/game crashes. Switching off a PS4’s power during startup or shutdown processes can also corrupt system files, so you should always shut down a PS4 gaming console using the standard shutdown process. This is for the longevity of your device.
The PS4 Error CE-36329-3 could also appear when data is corrupted through an unreliable power source, such as the PS4 internal power supply, the building’s electric grid, the PS4 power cable, or the public utility providing electricity to your house. An interruption or increase in power when your PS4 writes data to its internal storage device may cause the system to write trash instead of the requested data.
If the data in question is a text file, the consequences may be modest, but if a system file is implicated, it may compromise the system’s stability in general. Using a battery backup or generator system to supply emergency power during brownouts or blackouts and connecting your PS4 console to a surge protector will help prevent this form of corruption.
Corrupted CMOS Data
PS4 CMOS corruption is a rather common problem. PS4 data, including system files, may get corrupted, resulting in error CE-36329-3. Unfortunately, most evidence explaining this points to a PS4 motherboard failure, but this isn’t a rule of thumb.
However, the BIOS could be the issue, or the CMOS battery could be dead. The predicted lifespan of the battery is between 5 and 10 years. Therefore the latter option isn’t surprising if it’s due to the PS4 CMOS corruption.
Damage to hard discs and other storage media can potentially cause PS4 data corruption. PS4 hard drive platters spin at fast speeds during regular use and read/write heads change the magnetic field as they hover over the metal surface. The PS4 hard drive, like all tangible things, can degrade over time, accumulating Bad Sectors or areas where written data fails to take hold properly.
Abnormal shutdowns and power outages might cause the heads to crash with the platter, resulting in data loss. Corruption may occur if the damaged portions are in areas where system files or critical data are stored. Even if the corruption isn’t significant and you are still able to open the file, that doesn’t necessarily indicate that the content is still accurate.
However, when the PS4 overheats, the CPU fails to process data, resulting in unexpected and sudden corruption. The CPU and the hard drive may also be affected by overheating. As a result, you will receive the PS4 Error CE-36329-3. Overheating can cause many other problems; keep your PS4 clean and cold.
How do I fix error CE-36329-3on PS4?
It would be best to attempt to fix the PS4 system software by following the steps outlined in this article. If that doesn’t work, you’ll need to look at hardware problems.
Fixing PS4 Error CE-36329-3
If the error only appears once when you’re playing a game or after you’ve launched it, then there is a possibility that it was just a one-time crash with no further underlying issues. Restart the game you were playing, and you should be able to play without any more problems.
If the issue is with the PS4 system files, then you must restart the console. The good news is that the PS4 operating system was designed to keep itself up to date after each reset. As a result, it will automatically repair any corrupted system files that may have been the source of this issue.
However you wish to proceed, many users find that a reboot restores their system’s functionality. On the other hand, if you’ve reset the PS4 and the issue still persists, you’ll need to try again. This time you need to switch off the PS4, disconnect the power line, and leave it unplugged for three minutes. After that, connect the cable to the PS4 and turn it back on. If it doesn’t work, you’ll need to fix the PS4 system manually, through the following techniques:
Techniques to Resolve PS4 Error CE-36329-3
When resolving data-corruption-related problems, remember that the issue may extend beyond data corruption to a hardware failure. As a result, we must work on both the software and hardware side of things.
These solutions are quick and straightforward to implement, and they do not require a high level of technical knowledge. If you carefully follow the instructions, any average PS4 gamer with basic tech knowledge can implement these steps.
The more rudimentary System Restart and Application Restart are not included in our techniques. We’ve already covered them in detail in the last section.
Update the Game or App
There could be a compatibility issue with the PS4 system and the game you want to play. As a result, Error CE-36329-3 happens, and you must ensure that the PS4 system software and the specific game you are attempting to play are both up to date. It’s pretty simple to update the game or app, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Hover above the game you want to update in the game library.
- On your controller, press the options button. The side menu should appear.
- Now click on the Check for Updates option.
- If an update is available, install it according to the instructions for that specific game.
Rebuild the PS4 Database to Fix PS4 Error CE-36329-3
When a PS4 problem occurs that does not go away after rebooting, the primary thing you should do is reload the PS4 database. Many issues that arise as a result of data corruption can be resolved via the rebuilding of the PS4 database.
Rebuilding the PS4 database is simple and doesn’t require any specific knowledge. As a result, experts consistently recommend rebuilding the PS4 database at least once every six months to keep the PS4 running well.
Start the PS4 in safe mode, select the option to Rebuild Database, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Reinstall the App or Game
Some of the critical files that a game or application needs to run accurately are occasionally missing. If this is the issue at hand, the only option you have is to remove and reinstall the application or game in question.
- To access the function menu, turn on your PS4, log in to your PlayStation Network account (if required), then tap up on the d-pad. Select the Settings button by scrolling right.
- Select System Storage Management and then Applications from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the game you want to remove. When you’ve found the game you want to get rid of, click on the Options button on your DualShock 4 controller and choose Delete.
Initialize the PS4
Error CE-36329-3 may require a lot more tedious work if none of the procedures listed above seem to be able to help. It would possibly help if you considered initializing the PS4 at this time. Our preference is to reload the system software and fully initialize the PS4. Doing this will offer you a fresh start and prevent many future errors caused by long-term usage of the PS4. Whether you choose to do it to fix the error or not, every PS4 user must regularly initialize the PS4 console, which translates to performing this task at least once a year.
Before starting, keep in mind that an initialization wipes the console’s hard drive and may potentially delete the console’s system software. When a software problem stops your PlayStation 4, especially when you are loading up, or you want to make sure the system no longer has your data on it, this is the final option to risk. Any data you want to save, such as photographs and video, should be backed up to an external device or uploaded onto the cloud. You’ll need a PlayStation Plus account to use the cloud to back up your data. Visit the official PS4 page to learn how to initialize your PS4 perfectly.
Physical Methods to Fix PS4 Error CE-36329-3
Suppose that none of the preceding options have worked for you. You’ll then need to get back to work to try to resolve the specific PS4 hardware performance issue plaguing your device.
Maintain the PS4 Clean
PS4 Error (CE-36329-3) is caused by a high temperature within the PS4 that affects the system hardware’s efficiency. It would help if you always kept the PS4 clean inside and out. Note that the fan must not exhaust hot air.
Monitoring the Health of the PS4 Hard Drive
When the PS4’s internal HDD develops bad sectors, the data saved on it becomes corrupted. As a result, the PS4 system encounters errors that may stop it from working or maybe working with errors in the best-case scenario.
The first thing you’ll need is to unscrew the PS4 HDD and take it out of its cage. Then, either externally or internally, connect it to a PC. After that, you must conduct a FULL format (not a fast format) on it. It will remove all the bad sectors on the hard disk and restore its performance to its previous state.
Clear CMOS Memory to Fix PS4 Error CE-36329-3
Corrupted CMOS memory data is the source of many PS4 issues. When troubleshooting your PS4, it’s always a good idea to clean the CMOS memory as part of the process.
The system data may become corrupted and create errors if the PS4 receives unstable or insufficient power. This instability can be caused by several factors, including a damaged PS4 power supply, a defective PS4 power cable, or a failing motherboard.
If these issues only occur occasionally, you may want to investigate upgrading the PS4 hard drive to an SSD. Why is this the case? SSDs require a lot less power than HDDs and are more resistant to voltage fluctuations. In reality, upgrading to an SSD can fix a lot of PS4 problems.
The problem is usually simple if you aim to resolve the errors afflicting your PS4, which might be interrupted for a while and suddenly halt and display errors. It’s a problem within the PS4 system that prohibits it from functioning correctly.
The PS4 system will thus frequently suspend and stop working. The Ps4 error CE-36329-3 is just one of these errors that, in most cases, does not require a hardware replacement. So, if you get that error, don’t worry too much about it.
If any of the previous techniques worked for you, please leave a comment below and tell us which method works for you.