Netflix is a streaming service platform that is available on a variety of devices. You’ll watch any movie, show, or episode on its platform with ease. However, the disadvantage of having multiple redundancies is that it introduces various issues that require unique solutions. Occasionally, when streaming any video content, many users get the error code m7353-5101.
Netflix users who stream from their PC or laptop’s browsers are frequently encountering error m7353-5101. When the problem occurs, the notice “Whoops, something went wrong…” is generally displayed. This error code M7353-5101 on Netflix indicates that a browser add-on is causing problems. The extension’s behaviour may be due to a bug in it or your browser.
However, turning off browser extensions on Windows devices is a straightforward approach to fix the Netflix error. Disabling the browser extensions or add-ons may not help if the source of the Netflix error is different.
Then, on Mac systems, you’ll need to upgrade your browser or delete the Netflix cookies. This guide will assist you in eliminating this annoying error, but first, you must know what causes this issue. So let’s start!
What is the Netflix Error Code M7353-5101?
While using Netflix, you may see the error M7353 5101. Certain variations of this error code, such as M7353-5101-3, M7353-5101-4N, and so on.
The error, or its variant, indicates that a browser extension can cause the issue. This add-on could be preventing the video-streaming platform from working appropriately.
As a result, the Netflix error code M7353-5101 will continue to appear if this add-on prevents the platform from working.
What are Causes of the Netflix Error Code M7353-5101
The error code M7353-5101 was caused due to potential reasons such as the error code could be caused by an extension installed on your web browser. There could be an issue with the browser you’re using that will lead to this issue.
The old browser’s cache will also lead to this issue, so you need to remove or clear the cache. Moreover, it is likely, your browser’s updates haven’t been installed, and there could be a problem with your computer.
How Do I Fix NetFlix Error Code M7353-5101?
One method of troubleshooting the error M7353-5101 is to disable your browser’s add-ons. When disabling the extensions fails, we may suggest you use another browser. You can also try clearing your internet browser’s cache.
After that, you may test Netflix to check if it is working correctly without the Netflix M7353 5101 error. Additional techniques to eliminate the error M7353 5101 on Netflix include restarting your computer, updating your browser, and so on. In the following sections, you’ll find all of the details on these fixes.
Disable the Extension on Google Chrome
It’s pretty rare for specific browser extensions to cause problems. When these problematic extensions are enabled and find a way to affect Netflix, your experience may not be the same as usual.
You may see the error code M7353 5101 while utilizing this streaming service due to its influence. To reduce the effect on Netflix, our technical specialists believe that such extensions should be disabled.
The error code will likewise be blocked, as required. Through the Address Bar of your browser, such as Google Chrome, you can see all of your add-ons. You can discover the enabled extensions and disable the ones that aren’t required in the browser settings.
Follow these instructions to disable the extension in Google Chrome:
- First, open Google Chrome and click on the Three Dots at the top of the browser.
- Now, hover over the More Tools and click on Extensions, or you may search for the chrome://extensions.
- Once the extension page is loaded, you’ll see the toggles that will Enable or Disable the extensions.
- Disable the extensions one by one to eliminate the error code M7353-5101. That’s it!
Clear Cache and Cookies from the Browser
When using a browser to visit Netflix, you may see the Netflix error number M7353 5101 3. Interruptions into Netflix’s operation may be caused by the browser’s cache and cookies.
- First, open Google Chrome (browser) and click on the Three dots.
- Now, navigate to More Tools and click on Clear Browsing Data from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose All-Time and click on Clear Data. (You will now view Advanced. Select Clear Browsing Data and specify a time range for the cache.)
You can now launch a new tab in Chrome after deleting the cache. In the new tab, open the Netflix website to see the issue persists.
Change Your Internet Browser
If you are watching Netflix using your web browser. The Netflix platform may not execute and display the M7353-5101 Netflix error code because of the problematic browser.
Browser problems can come in various forms, such as when your internet browser becomes too slow, outdated, or has multiple add-ons, we recommend that you replace it.
Several people may know that the browser’s speed might become unstable for both known and unknown reasons. It may be essential to use a browser other than your favorite one to prevent the issue.
Update Browser (Google Chrome)
If your Google Chrome (browser) is outdated, it may cause the M7353 5101 Netflix error code. Your browser may have received updates. Leaving them pending may not help you get rid of the problem code or enjoy a pleasant Netflix streaming experience.
By going to the Menu button in Google Chrome, you can update it. Select Help and then About Google Chrome from the drop-down menu. It is an important part that tells you about the current browser version.
You can check to see if this is the most recent version. Also, if this version differs from the most recent, updates will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- First, open Google Chrome (browser) and click on the Menu at the top right corner.
- Next, navigate to the Help and click on About Google Chrome. Now your browser will automatically update. That’s it!
Inspect The Internet Connection
Netflix may not support streaming on a public network such as coffee shops or railways stations’ Wi-Fi. Netflix error code M7353-5101 will occur if your cellular or satellite connection does not meet the minimum streaming criteria.
Another reason could be if you’re streaming video over a mobile hotspot and then get a call, which could cause the Netflix M7353-5101 issue. An interrupted internet connection might also cause a problem; check your router or modem, as well as any other networking devices you use.
We believe the following information helped you to resolve the Netflix error code M7353-5101. It happens when the extension isn’t working correctly. The add-on could be corrupted as a result of a malfunctioning browser. This error code can appear on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
You can utilize any of the techniques listed above to view your favorite Netflix shows without any problems. Please let us know which technique works for you or if you have any other questions related to this article.
Sometimes Hulu appears errors while streaming anything online, and that’s the most frustrating moment. Hulu viewers are frequently encountering the Hulu Error Code 2(-998). It’s a temporary error message that can be fixed with a few steps of troubleshooting.
Hulu error codes appear on your screen when there is an issue with your internet connection. Hulu error code 2 (-998) may appear when using the Hulu app on your Android TV or smartphone. It may even cause out-of-date software, or an unsuitable device can cause the issue.
This article will show all the issues that can cause a Hulu Error Code 2 (-998) and fix them quickly. If a problem with the Hulu server caused the error, none of the remedies would help. You’ll have to wait for Hulu’s server to come back online. So let’s start with the causes and then move toward the solutions.
Why do I keep getting an Error Code 2(-998)?
While streaming Hulu online tv, watching movies, or watching some of your favorite serials, it stops working all of a sudden. It may appear due to several different reasons, but we have listed some of the prominent causes are:
- Internet Speed Issue
- Device Problem
- Outdated Application
- Hulu server is Down
How do I fix my Hulu Error Code 2(-998)?
Hulu error code 2(-998) is a temporary error that may prevent streaming the content. However, we’ll show you the different ways to resolve the issue. After that, you can stream the content and enjoy it while watching your favourite show.
Force Shut Down The Hulu App
The forced shutdown can eliminate this error, and it may vary with the device you can utilize for streaming the content. You can use these procedures to force the shutdown application.
For Android Phone and Tablet:
- So first, navigate to the android phone or tablet Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Apps> All Apps.
- Find the Hulu app and open its Settings.
- Now, click on the Force Stop from option and Select Yes to stop its working.
- Finally, you can restart the phone or tablet and check if the application error persists.
For Android TV:
- First, navigate to the Settings on your android tv from the homepage.
- Once the Settings are opened, then click on the Application.
- In the installed application list, find and click on the Hulu app.
- To terminate the Hulu application select the Force Stop option.
- Now you may relaunch the Hulu app after the power cycle of the TV.
- Now check for the error, and it may persist.
Look for Pending Updates on Hulu
The outdated application may cause the issue, so you need to update the app. Different methods vary on your phone or tv that you are using. You need to update the application according to your device updatings process, but we’ll show you the process that most devices have:
For Android Phone and Tablet:
- On your Android device, click on the Google Play Store.
- You can find the Hulu app in installed apps.
- To download and install the available updates, click on the App’s Update button.
- Restart your mobile phone and open the newly updated app.
For Android TV:
- From the home screen, navigate to the Settings> Apps.
- Select Google Play Store from the menu.
- Go to My Apps, find Hulu from the apps list, and choose the Update option.
- Wait for the updates to be downloaded and installed on the TV.
- Then check if the problem persists after rebooting the device.
Shut Down The Online Hulu Streaming Device
- To turn off your Android phone, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- To switch off an Android TV, press the designated power button on your remote.
- Disconnect all devices from the power source that are connected to the Android TV.
- Once the system is turned off, then turn off your router and modem. If you’re watching Hulu on your phone using cellular data, turn on Flight Mode on your phone and turn off the data.
- Allow all devices to sit inactive for a few minutes and then connect all of the devices again.
- Restart the devices and see if the problem persists.
The connection is refreshed when you power cycles the streaming device and other devices like the modem, and router. Refreshing is the fastest way to resolve all temporary issues on your system and eliminate the Hulu Error Code 2 (-998).
If the problems persist, you should examine your internet connection. To stream, Hulu uses a speed testing tool to confirm that your internet connection has a minimum speed of 1.5 Mbps.
You could also check the services of other apps on your device in addition to your internet speed. Are other programs on your Android being harmed as a result of network issues? Other apps will have similar warnings if the network is down. If not, contact Hulu’s online customer service and request a remedy.
Uninstall and Reinstall to fix Hulu Error Code 2(-998)
The procedure is slightly different with the various devices, so don’t worry about it. Navigate to the Settings page on your Android devices and follow these steps:
- Once the settings are opened, then select the Apps from the settings list.
- After that, find and choose the Hulu app in the list.
- Select Uninstall from the menu.
- Go to the PlayStore > Search for Hulu in the search box.
- To reinstall the application, click the Install button.
- Check to see whether the error persists after restarting the device.
Connect with the Hulu Support Team
Connecting with Hulu’s online chat assistance is probably the quickest approach to figure out what’s causing the issue and how to fix it. You’ll need all of your account-related information to complete it. The Hulu staff will only know the subscriber or device-specific solution.
Hulu Issue Code 2 (-998) is a typical error when using any device to stream content online. Hulu does not have an official troubleshooting solution for this. The above troubleshooting techniques are tried and tested solutions that have yielded significant results for Hulu users in the past.
Hulu is a popular streaming application based in the United States that has finally gotten a lot of attention from its users. Hulu is popular among the younger generation because of its content approach and low costs compared to competitors like Netflix and Amazon Prime. However, some users have recently experienced Hulu error code 504 and it is the most common.
Hulu is a popular streaming service for TV shows, movies, and web series available on all devices. People who use the Hulu video streaming software to watch online TV shows and movies frequently face this problem. However, Sometimes the Hulu error code 504 usually indicates a problem with the internet connection.
The most common cause of error code 504 is a gateway timeout. A 504-gateway timeout error is an HTTP status code that means that the user’s internet service is down and, as a result, the user’s TV screen is only showing an error code. So in this article, we will show you how to fix this problem in a matter of minutes. Let’s start!
What Causes the Hulu Error Code 504?
We believe it is better to determine what are the aspects that caused the issue before moving forward.
The most frequent cause of Hulu Error Code 504 on users have on the screen was a corrupted cache. If you do not clear the storage, then it can become corrupted. As a result, clearing it appears a similar way to start troubleshooting this problem.
DNS Configuration Issue to fix Hulu Error Code 504
If you can not configure the DNS servers accurately, you may be unable to access the internet. Even if you can, you may experience problems streaming from Hulu. As a result, we recommend that you try switching DNS servers and see whether this fixes the Hulu Error Code 504.
Sometimes streaming apps like Hulu prevents people from a specific area from using their services. You may be unable to stream on the Hulu application or service, but you can fix this error by using simple tricks such as a VPN to conceal your location and impersonate another.
It is conceivable that your computer firewall prevents you from accessing Hulu streaming services, resulting in the Hulu Error Code 504 appearing on your screen. You can try to whitelist this application in your Firewall to ensure it is not blocked.
If you have not updated your Hulu app in a while, you may be unable to stream from it. Since some updates on the Hulu service end typically require the user’s application to be updated to the current version, and if they are not, you may receive the Hulu Error Code 504.
We can finally move on to delivering answers and fixes now that you are familiar with the majority of the causes of this problem.
Fixing the Hulu error code 504:
There are so many issues that are related to Hulu before we go to the solutions. We recommend you try reloading the Hulu page using the Ctrl+F5 hotkey or doing the refresh option for some time. Also, make sure your internet connection is accurately working. If they do not work, you can try some more options. It is a non-serious error that came through poor internet connections. There are a few simple solutions to the Hulu error code 504.
Perform a Restart
Restarting a device is one of the most frequent methods for removing errors and problems. And there is no risk when doing so. So, restart your computer or whichever device you are using to watch Hulu. Also, turn off your modem and network before turning on your device.
You may check now to identify whether the problem has been resolved or not. If there was a technical problem, a fresh restart should solve the problem. If that does not work, try one of the other solutions in this post.
Check the Status of the Hulu Server
Hulu users frequently receive error 504 as a result of technical issues with the Hulu server. In this instance, there isn’t much you can do to preserve the except error wait for the Hulu server issues to be resolved by the support team.
You can use certain online services to ensure that the Hulu server is not offline. If Hulu isn’t working, try waiting a few minutes and then reloading the page to see if the error 504 has gone away. If the problem persists for an extended period without any notification, you can try one of the other solutions on this list.
Delete your Browser Cache
Old browser caches are the source of many unexpected problems when accessing or utilizing certain websites on a web browser. If you have not eliminated your browser cache in a long time and are encounter a 504 error on Hulu, it’s time to do so. It might be able to help you in fixing the Hulu problem.
We’ll go through how to clear cache in Google Chrome in this article. Similar methods use to clear cache from other web browsers such as Edge, Firefox, and others. Follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the Three-Dot menu on the top right side in Google Chrome.
- Choose More Tools > Clear Browsing Data from a menu or Use Ctrl+Shift+Del.
- After that, select All time as the time range now.
- Next, enable the Cached images and files checkbox. Turn on the corresponding checkboxes to clear other data such as browsing history, cookies, and other site data.
- Then, click on the Clear Data button.
- Finally, to see if the issue has terminated, restart your web browser and then try to load Hulu.
Check your Subscription Plan to Fix Hulu Error Code 504
Another thing you should do to resolve the problem is to see whether your subscription plan has expired. If it has expired, the server is more likely to have prevented your account from accessing any Hulu content.
Most streaming providers also don’t enable you to have several subscriptions for the same account.
Check to make sure you haven’t subscribed to the same Hulu subscription plan twice. If this is the case, it may generate several orders, and specific services do not allow multiple orders, blocking you from accessing Hulu content.
Resolve DNS Error
A DNS error or incompatible DNS settings could also cause this problem. In that situation, you should contact your internet provider to get DNS issues resolved. If you’re using a PC, try flushing the DNS to see if it fixes the problem. Follow these basic process to resolve the issue:
- If you have administrative rights, open the Command Prompt.
- You can enter the command “ipconfig/flushdns” in Command Prompt. Now, wait for some time for the process, and it will show Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache message.
- Finally, you may restart the browser and see the error has vanished or not.
Uninstall, then Reinstall the Hulu app
If you’re having problems with the Hulu app on Windows or any other device, try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Errors might occur when an application is installed incorrectly or incompletely. As a result, it may be able to fix the situation for you.
Contact Hulu Support
You can also contact Hulu by visiting their support website or calling them directly. If there is a technical issue in your area, the support team will notify you. Alternatively, if the problem is limited to your system, they will attempt to diagnose it.
So, here’s where my work ends; I tried to do my best to prepare a list of the best potential solutions for Hulu error code 504. All the ideas are easy to try and fix the error, so make sure to stick to them until you find one that works for you. However, bookmark our site to determining these kinds of issues and learn knowledge with us. Good Luck!
When it comes to streaming media content, Hulu has a massive following in the United States. Unfortunately, similar services like Netflix or HBO Max are also prone to errors. So the Hulu streaming service is occasionally prone to errors, and the Hulu error 94 is one of them.
Sometimes, when trying to log into the Hulu streaming service, the error 94 happens.
It can appear on any compatible device such as Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Xbox, LG Smart TVs, Samsung, etc.
However, Hulu error 94 can be caused by various factors, problems with your Internet connection, Hulu settings, device problems, and so on.
Whatever the cause of the problem, you should rapidly resolve it by following simple steps.
Before we get started, have a look at why this error appears. Let’s start!
Causes Hulu Loading Error 94
If you google What Hulu error 94 is, you’ll get a lot of information regarding the causes of Hulu won’t load.
We’ve listed some of the potential causes of Hulu loading error 94 below.
The most important and common issue is the internet connection.
It is critical that the internet connection used to stream is stable and has sufficient upstream and downstream bandwidth.
Unfortunately, it may make it difficult for the app to maintain a stable connection with its servers; that’s why it shows the”Hulu were having trouble loading this.”
So make sure the internet network has enough potential to carry out the live stream.
In some situations, the launch configurations cached by the devices could be corrupt for one or more devices engaged in this operation.
These configurations are cached to speed up download times and provide a smoother experience, but they can get corrupted and cause the app to be trouble loading Hulu.
It may delay the streaming procedure if the application version is outdated, Hulu has trouble loading.
It happens because the servers are continually updated to accommodate new features, and if the program becomes out-of-date, it will disrupt the streaming process.
When the software on the computer or any device used to stream becomes outdated, the streaming process becomes unusable.
The error could be because the application and the software are incompatible.
Suppose you’re using a VPN to hide your location for either the servers or other reasons.
In that case, it is recommended that you turn it off because it can cause incompatibilities between your ISP and the servers.
If you are hiding your location, the server may flag your connection as suspicious.
How do I fix Error 94 on Hulu?
If you’re on Windows 10, Mac, Android, or iOS, try the following techniques to eliminate the Hulu loading issues, whether you’re using the dedicated app or a web browser.
To eliminate any corrupt cache, we’ll power-cycle the devices involved in the streaming process as the first step in troubleshooting.
To do so, you’ll need to:
- Unplug your Internet Router as well as the device you’re streaming.
- Taking the plug out of the socket
- For at least 15 seconds, press and hold the Power button.
- Reconnect the devices, wait for them to turn on, and plug the Power cord Back in
- Try streaming again to see if the problem persists.
To eliminate the Hulu error 94, turn off the device and turn it back on to restart the stream.
You will no longer see the Hulu loading error 94 on your screen, and the program may begin to function normally.
In addition, you will be redirected to your account page and watch streaming videos on the Hulu app after taking this action.
However, we’ll show you reactivating it after deactivating the device.
- Navigate to the official Hulu website using a web browser.
- Then go to the login page and fill in your information.
- Hover your cursor over the block icon in the upper right corner and click on the Account from the drop-down menu.
- Next to the Watch Hulu on Your Devices option, click the Manage Devices button under the Your Account section.
- To deactivate a device, click on the Remove button.
- Reactivate it by entering the code at the Device login and seeing if it solves the problem.
Updating Application to resolve Hulu error 94
This method varies depending on the streaming device, but we’ve outlined the steps for the most often used ones.
Of course, if your device isn’t listed, you may always look up a guide online.
For Windows, the procedure of updating is relatively simple need to follow these steps:
- Close the Hulu app completely, navigate to the taskbar’s, and click on the Microsoft Store icon.
- Select the Downloads and Updates button by clicking the Three Dots in the top right corner.
- Once you open the Downloads and Updates, click on the Get Updates button and wait for the downloads and updates.
- After you’ve downloaded and installed the updates, try streaming from Hulu to see whether the problem still exists.
- From the Android home screen, navigate to the PlayStore and click on the Menu button in the top left corner.
- Once the menu is opened, select the My Apps and Games button and click on the “Updates” tab.
- If an automatic update is off, find the Hulu app from the list and click on the Update button on the front of the Hulu app.
- Now wait for the updating and installing the app, then try and check to see if the issue exists.
Hulu Error 94 Samsung Tv or Android TV
- On your remote, press the Home button.
- Under the Apps option, select the Google Play Store.
- Once the Google Play Store is opened, navigate to the Auto Update Apps and then choose the Auto-update Apps at any time option.
For Apple TV:
- Select Apps option from the Setting.
- To configure the TV to update apps on its own, click the Automatically Update Apps button.
- After the app has been updated, click it again to turn it off whether the error persists.
Updating Device Software to fix Hulu error 94
Suppose the software on the device has become outdated. In that case, we recommend you update it as soon as possible because old software can cause compatibility problems with new applications and prevent or restrict the app’s functionality.
How do I reset Hulu on my smart TV?
Another efficient technique to address Hulu’s errors on Smart TV is restarting the device and reloading the Hulu app.
If the Hulu app isn’t working correctly, we strongly recommend you reinstall it.
The following method will show you how to uninstall and reinstall the Hulu application on your Smart TV:
- First, go to the Smart TV and from your remote, click on the Menu button.
- Now, navigate to the applications, choose Hulu from the list, and delete it.
After deleting the application, restart your TV and install the Hulu application using these steps:
- Switch on the smart TV and navigate to the Application Store.
- You may search the Hulu application in the search bar and click on Install.
- Once the installation is done, enter your credentials to log in to the Hulu account. That’s it!
The Hulu error 94 restricts you from enjoying your favorite streaming shows and is caused by various issues with your Internet connection or equipment.
Unfortunately, nothing can’t be fixed, so be patient and try all the methods mentioned above.
Apart from the Hulu loading error, if you face Hulu error p-dev310 or any other error. Save this site as a bookmark because we are always there when you need us.