Roblox is an online game platform, or more accurately, it’s a game creation system, where users may post their games and play those games that other players create. Roblox is famous for its fantastic games, but they’re also famous for creating various errors, such as Roblox error code 277, 279, error code 524, and more.
However, users can build and submit games in various genres, including open-world games, obstacle courses, thinking games, racing games, and more. So, every time you can play your favourite game for more than five minutes, Roblox disconnects you? We found that it is a two-end problem after evaluating certain statistical data.
Furthermore, Roblox is currently unavailable, or your Internet connection keeps dropping due to this error. There will be no more annoying errors or Roblox disconnects on your screen after reading this article. But first, have a look at the causes why it appears. So let’s start!
What Causes Roblox Error Code 277?
The Roblox error code 277 in Windows will give you the error message like Please check your internet connection and try again, but don’t panic; it doesn’t indicate a problem with the system. However, one of those annoying errors can appear out of nowhere and for no apparent cause. You never know when or where something like this may happen, so be prepared.
Disconnected: There was a problem connecting to the game server; please try again (ROBLOX Error Code 277). So, you don’t need to be worried after reading errors, and you’ll be able to deal with this type of error because this article will assist you in eliminating these errors. Now, look into why you’re disconnecting or losing your connection based on the following reasons:
Corrupted Windows Files
Roblox error code 277 on PC is a significant issue for those users who are initiating the games. It’s preferable to avoid this by improving the window Registry before it becomes a considerable problem and causes your computer to malfunction while you’re playing. The remedy isn’t harsh as long as you’re cautious about the modifications you make so that nothing goes wrong again!
It’s difficult to enjoy your favourite video games when they’re continuously freezing, and you’re not sure why. However, there is a solution to fix this issue; all you have to do is remove all of the game’s cache files and restart them. The Roblox error code 277 troubles should immediately vanish before your eyes like magic. That’s it
Roblox servers may go down for maintenance at any time, disconnecting you from the game. If this happens while you’re playing, try restarting your app or connecting using a different browser after a while! However, this error can sometimes be fatal, so be sure to follow the actions outlined below in that situation. If you are getting any of the issues listed above, this article will assist you in getting things fixed and running in no time.
Why do I keep getting error code 227?
Roblox Problem Code 277 is an internet connection error that occurs when the server becomes unavailable while you are playing. Roblox will no longer allow you to play since it constantly attempts to reconnect with the game and fails. It also implies that your in-game player character will not move or do anything else!
We understand how aggravating reading Roblox error code 277 is while playing. Many gamers are having the same problem, and they have reported it to the Roblox developers, who have been unable to take any action to fix Error Code 277 in Roblox.
Roblox problem Code 277 only happens on mobile platforms?
No, this error can appear on any platform, including Windows, iOS, and Mac computers.
How do I fix Error 277 on Roblox?
When your system disconnects from the game server, Roblox error code 277 appears. Even though this error is relatively recent, it seems that the Roblox developers are taking their time to solve it. Although the developers have not released a specific solution, you should eliminate the irritating bug if you follow our suggestions.
Fix Roblox by Running in Compatibility Mode
Roblox is generally compatible with Windows 10 PCs. However, compatibility troubles may arise from time to time, causing your game to malfunction. Most applications designed for prior versions of Windows, such as Roblox, are likely to have troubles when running on the new operating system. You must run the app in compatibility mode to fix this. You can fix this issue using two different techniques:
- Change the Roblox compatibility settings.
- You can also use the built-in Windows program compatibility troubleshooter.
To Change the Roblox compatibility settings, follow these instructions:
- First, navigate to the game, right-click on it, and choose Properties.
- Next, choose the Compatibility tab and click on Run This Program In Compatibility.
- After that, choose the Windows version you need to use for the application and click on the Apply button.
- If the settings are not configured successfully for the game, use the built-in compatibility troubleshooter.
To use the Windows program compatibility troubleshooter and follow these instructions:
- First, navigate the Start from the windows desktop and search for Run Programs Made for Previous Versions of Windows.
- Now, click on the program that appears in the search result and clicks on the Next button.
- Next, the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter will detect the issues with the application. After a while, the diagnosis is complete and presents some list of problems with the application.
- Search for the Roblox from that list and click on the Next button.
- Now you may choose any troubleshooting option; Choose the Custom Compatibility Settings based on specific concerns or use the Recommended Compatibility Settings.
- Finally, Restart the PC to see if the issue persists.
Delete The Log Files
Roblox saves temporary data on your computers, such as game history, settings, and other log files, which can take a lot of space. These files may cause glitches or troubles with the program, such as Roblox error code 277. Therefore you should clean them up regularly to avoid problems like this. To delete the log file from the system, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to Start and search for the Run program or Press Windows+R to open the Run dialog box.
- Now the dialog box appears, you may type %localappdata%\Roblox\logs into the search bar and click on the OK button.
- It will load a new folder where you need to delete all (Ctrl+A) files.
- After that, reopen the Run dialog box and enter the %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\RbxLogs\ and click the OK button.
- Now the new folder appears, and you need to Delete All the files in the folder.
- Once you delete the files, open the Roblox game to see the error code 277 is persists. That’s it!
Restore Internet options and update the browser
You may easily reset your web settings and direct the content to your software by simply adjusting your web preferences. If you get error code 277 in Roblox, it may block some of the game’s features in your Internet Options.
- Navigate to the start bar and search for the Internet options.
- Once the internet options settings appear, click on the Advanced tab and click on Restore Advanced Settings.
- After that, to confirm the restore the settings, click on Apply button.
To update the browser, follow these instructions:
- First, open Google Chrome and click on the Three Dots at the top right corner.
- Now, hover over the Help and click on the About Google Chrome from the dropdown menu.
- Now the browser will automatically update and install.
- After completing the updates, Relaunch the browser.
Switch to a Different Network.
The Roblox error code 277 you’re experiencing while playing may have something to do with the ports your network uses. Some users have noticed the glitch while connected to a specific network, such as their home Wi-Fi, but it goes away when they switch to another network. One of the most typical causes of this problem is a connection fault. If you’re having trouble playing on your home or workplace network, switch to mobile data. If you don’t have an alternative option, you’ll need to adjust the ports on your router.
Change the Ports on Your Router.
- First, navigate to start and search for the Settings.
- Now, click on the Network & Internet> Advanced Network Settings> Hardware and Connection Properties.
- After that, scroll down to the end and copy the Default Gateway Ip Address.
- Once you have copied the ip address, open the browser and paste the ip address to access your Router Settings.
- Now, you may need to enter the User Name and Password to authenticate the right user.
- Once you access the router settings, then select the Port Forwarding section.
Note: Every router setting has its own terms. If you don’t find the Port Forwarding option, you may have different options such as gaming, applications, advanced settings, virtual servers, firewall, and protected setup.
- After that, fill in the required information to open the preferred port range.
Name/Description– Type in Roblox.
Type/Service Type– Enter UDP.
Inbound/Start– Type in 49152.
Private/End– Type in 65535.
- Next, you need to insert the computer’s private IP address and click on the Save button.
- Finally, Restart the router, Disconnect it from the computer and Reconnect to check if the Roblox error code 277 still exists.
Reinstall to Fix the Roblox error code 277
If all of the mentioned above methods don’t work and you’re still getting this error, your last option is to uninstall Roblox and reinstall a new version. It will also help if the error code 277 is caused by a failed or incomplete installation. Any broken or damaged files that are causing the problem will be overwritten or replaced when you reinstall.
- Follow these steps to reinstall the game:
- First, you need to log out from your Roblox account, go to window’s Start, and search for the Program.
- Once the program windows appear, then click on the Uninstall Programs.
- After that, scroll down to the end, select the Roblox game and click on the Uninstall button.
- Now, visit the Roblox site and download the latest version of the game. That’s it!
How Do You Download Roblox Error 277 Utility Tool?
If you’re seeking an all-in-one utility tool to fix the Roblox errors, you’ll be disappointed because there isn’t one. Don’t be fooled by internet tips that claim to fix Roblox error 277 with a Roblox Utility Tool. When you follow the link, you’ll be sent to a page with download instructions. Preachers, a user who isn’t a legitimate developer, appears to have created or uploaded the utility tool.
The utility contains framerate counters, server uptime, ping counters, and more, although it does not mention the app being created for Roblox. It might be a general-purpose gaming tool that can be used in a variety of games. The download option has been greyed out or deleted as of this writing, indicating that the tool is no longer available.
Most of the individuals who left comments said they were directed to the page after clicking on an article about fixing Roblox error 277. The program downloaded from that link, however, does not resolve the Roblox error 277. So, if you’re seeking to resolve this Roblox problem, follow the procedures listed above.
Roblox is a popular imaginative game that isn’t graphically demanding or resource expensive, and it usually runs smoothly on most Windows 10 machines. If you get Roblox error number 277 or any other Roblox error, it’s most likely due to a compatibility issue, a router malfunction, or temporary files blocking up your PC. Before deciding to uninstall the program, try the remedies listed above to see if they can resolve the root cause of the problem. Good Luck!