Netflix is a commonly used online video streaming platform, with millions of users relying on it to watch movies and TV series. However, if you’re a Netflix subscriber, you’ll likely encounter several errors, and this Netflix error code m7111-5059 is one of them.
These errors can prevent you from streaming content, let’s figure out why these errors happen. Netflix’s IP filtering software hunts for VPN businesses’ IP addresses. If you are trying to access a different region’s content using a VPN, you get the Netflix streaming error code m7111-5059.
In addition, It indicates your IP masking failed to hide your information, and you’ll need to choose a trustworthy VPN service to watch geo-restricted content. This article shows, how you can unlock the International Netflix Libraries and how to fix this Netflix error using different techniques. So let’s Start!
What Are The Causes Of Error Code M7353-5101?
If you’re watching Netflix on Windows 10, the most common cause of this error message is a browser extension that’s interfering with Netflix and preventing it from working correctly.
- It’s possible that you’re using an outdated browser or that you’re having problems with another extension or third-party add-on.
- The Netflix problem could be caused by your VPN or proxy
- The issue is with your firewall or security software.
How Do I Fix Netflix error code m7111-5059?
You are streaming a movie, show, or other content using VPN, and all of a sudden, you encounter error code: m7111-5059. It’s not too hard to fix this Netflix error by using simple techniques, and you’ll get rid of it.
Restart The Computer And Clear Cookies
The fundamental solution is that restart the system that may prevent getting this error. Make sure you are using the latest variant of the browser.
However, if you’re still getting this Netflix error, then clear the browser cookies and cache using the following instructions:
- Open your browser (Chrome) and click on the Three Dots at the top right corner.
- Now, hover over More Tools and click on Clear Browsing Data from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, select All Time and click on Clear Data.
Specific extensions can prevent Netflix from working accurately, and it’s a good idea to disable those that aren’t necessary until you figure out what’s causing the problem.
However, the third-party add-ons can also cause this form of interference. Perhaps you have a program that requests Netflix to download or stream videos which can violate Netflix’s privacy policies.
Netflix utilizes the browser’s cookies to find the user; therefore, an add-on may be restricting the content you are watching.
Follow these steps to disable the add-on in Google Chrome (the steps are a little different with other browsers) and get rid of this annoying error:
- First, open Chrome and click on There Dots.
- Navigate to the More Tools and click on Extensions (or paste Chrome:/extensions to open the extensions).
- Once you see the extensions, try to Deactivate or Delete extensions one by one (You can disable the extension by checking the toggle).
A browser add-on causes another error known as the Netflix 1080p error. If you encounter it, deactivate the extensions in Chrome and then retry Netflix using the methods above.
Try A Different Browser
If you’ve disabled all extensions and add-ons and are still getting the Netflix error code: m7111-1331-5059 or M7361-1253 problems, consider switching to a different browser to see if it solves the problem.
Try Firefox or Safari if you’ve been using Chrome. You can also remove your cookies and cache, try using the same browser again and eliminate this error.
Disable Your Antivirus to fix Netflix error code m7111-5059
Antivirus software can sometimes interfere with Netflix. Turn off your antivirus program or firewall and then restart the Netflix app to see if this fixes the problem.
If you haven’t already used your VPN software and connect to a server in the location where the Netflix video you desire to watch is available. If you desired to watch Netflix’s US catalog, you could connect to a server in New York.
However, if you receive Netflix error code m7111-5059, in that case, you’ll need to find another Netflix-compatible server using the most well-known VPN companies, such as Surfshark, NordVPN, and CyberGhost, which have tens of thousands of servers spread over the globe.
Look for another server in the same area or try a different one to eliminate Netflix’s error code m7111-5059. Most VPNs allow you to connect to a server with only one click.
If changing the server doesn’t work, Netflix constantly restricts IP addresses. So any server you connect will identify by Netflix. Then, you need to switch the VPN plan to the paid version or switch VPN service provider.
Best VPNs to fix Netflix error code m7111-5059
Fortunately, switching the VPN can resolve this problem and eliminate Netflix error code m7111-5059. So we will assist you in getting the best VPN selection:
- NordVPN: For Netflix, the best VPN is NordVPN which has 5,000+ servers and lightning-fast streaming speeds. This VPN has P2P servers with 24 hours support is available a day, seven days a week, with a strict no-logs policy.
- ExpressVPN: It has servers in 94 countries that are available for usage with Netflix around the world. Express VPN has unlimited bandwidth and high-speed connections; excellent apps and assistance are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Surfshark: It is the best VPN service provider with over 30 Netflix support libraries. It is the fastest VPN, which allows you unlimited simultaneous connections and offers double VPN servers.
- CyberGhost: It has a vast network of over 7,000 servers spread throughout 90 countries. Use on up to seven different devices simultaneously, and it has a service with a strict no-logs policy.
- PrivateVPN: It has no bandwidth limiting with minor service. Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and other services are supported apps that are easy to use for beginners and have a strict no-logs policy.
- IPVanish: You have an unlimited number of simultaneous connections on a single account. It is fast enough to stream Netflix while traveling. A zero-logs policy is in place, and high-end encryption is used.
- Hotspot Shield: It offers servers available in 80 countries, including the United States, for use with Netflix US. It doesn’t keep track of who you are and has several security features.
Hopefully, one of the above options will resolve the Netflix error code m7111-5059 that some users have while watching a movie or TV show through their browser on a Windows PC or a Mac.
If you’re still having problems after attempting the options mentioned above, you may need to contact Netflix Customer Support to see if they have any other suggestions.