Are you wondering how to delete a profile on Hulu? This article will let you know to delete, add, and update the profile. However, Hulu is a video-on-demand subscription-based streaming service that allows each user to establish their profile.
These profiles will enable you to keep track of the shows you want to watch. It assists you in keeping your movies and programs separate from those seen by your family.
Hulu is a popular streaming network that works with practically all devices. However, you can find Hulu profiles on these devices. When you sign up for a Hulu account, it creates a primary profile for you.
You can add up to five profiles for your additional family members to the platform. On their accounts, everyone gets their content recommendations, which you can easily customize.
But what if you want to get rid of your Hulu account? On Hulu, you can deactivate all of your different profiles. However, you won’t be able to delete the primary profile because Hulu doesn’t allow primary profiles to be deleted at the moment.
So, we have gathered a step-by-step tutorial to help you deactivate additional Hulu profiles. Here’s how to delete a profile on Hulu on iPhone, Android, and other devices. So let’s start!
Note: Keep in mind that deleting a profile cannot be restored, and there is no method to recover a Hulu profile after it has been removed. You can not permanently remove the primary profile, but you can always edit it if required.
Delete Hulu Profiles
How to Delete Profile on Hulu using a Desktop?
- To delete the profile on Hulu, visit the official Hulu site, and at the top right of the screen, tap on the name of your account.
- Once the dropdown menu appears, choose the Manage Account (Here, you can manage Hulu profiles).
- After that, find the profile section and select the Edit button.
- Click on the Delete Profile appears in red on a new window.
- After clicking on the Delete Profile, a popup arises to Confirm your selection to delete the account on Hulu.
How to Delete a Profile on the Hulu App?
- First, you need to launch the Hulu application from your Android or iPhone.
- Once the application is opened, choose an Account at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, at the top of the profile menu, the tab on your Name.
- After that, click on the Edit button in the upper right corner and choose the profile you want to delete.
- Now, after selecting the profile, click on the Delete button.
- Finally, a popup appears for confirmation of Account Deletion, and this will delete all your profile settings and history.
How to Delete an Account on Hulu using the TV?
- To delete a profile on TV, open the Hulu application from the home screen of the TV.
- You need to log in to the account you want to delete and then navigate to the Profile section at the top of the screen.
- Once the drop-down menu appears, then choose Manage profile.
- After that, select the user that you want to delete and click on the Delete button.
- Finally, click on the OK button for confirmation.
How do you Remove Profiles from Hulu?
Read and follow these simple methods to comprehend how to remove profiles on Hulu:
- First, go to the Hulu site and log in to your account.
- Once you log in, click on the Account Name at the top of the screen.
- Now, choose the California Privacy Rights under the privacy settings.
- After that, go to the Manege Activity, check all profile boxes, and click on the Delete Selected profiles.
- It will delete Hulu history, profiles, profile-based settings, and preferences.
Eidt Hulu Profiles
How to Edit Profiles on Hulu using the desktop?
- To edit the profile on PC or Android, you will have to go to Hulu’s official site and log in to the profile you want to edit.
- After logging in to the account, navigate to the Account Name at the top right corner and choose the particular profile that you want to edit.
- Now, you need to click on the Pencil Icon to edit the profile.
- Update all your desired information to a particular account and click on the Save changes.
How to Edit Profiles on Hulu using IOS devices?
- First, open the Hulu application and tap on the profile at the top of the window or screen.
- Now, choose the icon with your initials and select the Specific Profile that you want to edit.
- Now tap on the Eidt button and update the information which you desire to change.
- Finally, click on Save Changes after updating the information.
How to Edit Profiles on Hulu using the TV?
- Open Hulu’s application on the TV from the apps.
- Now, choose Profile from the menu and select the profile you want to update or edit.
- After that, select the profile and click on the Edit button (Pencil Icon).
- Now make changes and click on the Save Changes.
Add Hulu Profiles
How to Add a Profile on Hulu using the desktop PC?
- First, open the browser and visit Hulu official site, and at the top of the screen, hover over the Account icon.
- After that, click on the Add Profile under the Account menu.
- Once you click on the add profile, you need to fill in all related information such as Name, Date of birth, etc.
- After inserting all the information, click on the Create Profile to add the profile on Hulu.
How to Add a Profile on Hulu using mobile devices?
- First, open the application and click on the Account icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, choose the Name section to open the Profile page.
- After that, click on the + icon to add the New Profile.
- Enter all the related, required details and click on the Create Profile button to add the new Profile on Hulu.
How to Add a Profile on Hulu using the TV application (game consoles, smart TVs, and streaming sticks)
- You need to open the application using any device and navigate to the Account section. (If you install and open the app, then skip this step)
- Now choose on the Profile section and click on the + New Profile button.
- A new window appears after clicking on it, and you need to enter all relevant details such as Name, age, etc.
- Finally, click on the Create Profile button to add the profile on the Hulu server.
Switch or Change Profile
How to Switch Profiles on Hulu using the PC?
- First, go to the Hulu website using any browser and log in to the account.
- After that, hover over the Account Name and click on the profile.
- Now, any of the Profiles which you want to use. That’s It!
Does Hulu change the primary Profile on TV?
Yes, it does. To do so, follow these steps to change the primary profile on TV:
- To switch Hulu profile on TV, open the application and navigate to the Account Icon.
- Choose Profile from the menu and select the profile you want to switch or change. That’s It!
How many Hulu profiles can you Have?
During the signup process, your account’s primary account is automatically established. You may then create up to five more Profiles (for a total of six). Each profile you build will have its viewing history and suggestions for content.
We hope now you understand how to delete, edit, add and switch Hulu’s profile in simple ways.
Hulu is an incredible streaming service that offers several shows, movies, and events for you and your family and also keeps track of your favorite films and shows.
Occasionally, the Hulu streaming service will give errors while playing the movie, events, etc. However, please share this information with your friends if you find it useful.